The Critical Skills We All Need for the New Normal
The “new normal” is a fact of life. But it comes with a lot of questions:
- How do I stand out for success and promotion while still working from home?
- How can I help my kids prepare for and do well in this new world?
- How do I win clients in this challenging environment? How can I get the job I want over a Zoom call?
Change is not easy. Sudden and rapid change—the kind we are all living through today—is hard.
But if we take action and train to improve ourselves, what was hard can become easy.
We gain confidence.
And now more than ever, confidence is the most critical skill we need to ensure success in the future.
John Robert Powers can help.
For Younger Kids (6-8) and Pre-Teens (9-12)
Our goal is an outgoing and well-mannered kid who is at ease with face-to-face and online interactions. Your child will learn important life-skills that will prepare them for today’s challenges and will be the foundation for a lifetime of success.
Our classes are designed to be fun, interactive and engaging.
What they will learn:
- Growing self-esteem and self confidence
- Good manners and knowing how to relate to elders
- Resilience and maintaining a positive mindset
- How to express themselves without fear of judgment
- How to be their best while using online platforms and formats
A confident teen has a bright future. There is no better time to help your teen achieve social, academic, and life goals with enthusiasm and confidence.
Our classes provide an immersive and fun experience, with live coaching-style sessions.
What they will learn:
- Appreciation for their individuality and unique strengths
- Positive self-image and image workshops to help look and feel their best
- Communications and expressing their ideas with clarity
- Social graces and how to connect with peers, teachers, and elders
- How to make the most of social and online platforms
For Young Adults, Adults, and Executives
Knowing how to communicate and to present yourself is major factor for success at any stage of life or career. Young adults will learn how to start their careers with confidence, while seasoned executives will learn how to be leaders and expert communicators. A specialized English language curriculum is also offered for those looking to improve and master communications in the world’s global language.
What you will learn:
- Making your mark: identifying and sharpening your strengths as an individual
- Public speaking and presentation
- Image management and how to present yourself with confidence
- How to be at ease in any professional or social setting
- Using social and online platforms for professional success